North Devon Homes is positive about pet ownership. We aim to:
- Encourage responsible pet ownership
- Provide guidance to staff and residents to allow requests to keep pets, subject to specific obligations and requirements. Each request will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- Maintain a register of all pets and ensure pet care arrangements are in place should the pet owner be unable to care for their pet
- Provide access to pet care advice and information from recognised animal welfare sources
- Ban any breeding or business activity from the animal on the premises
- Encourage neutering and permanent identification of pets
- Work with pet owners to resolve problems of pet ownership
If you would like to keep a pet at your property you will need to apply for permission from us. You can do this by filling out our enquiries form or by phoning us on 01271 312500.