We offer a free and confidential service called 'Money Matters' to help and support our customers. Our work could help you maximise your income and reduce your outgoings, which can result in you having more money in your pocket.
Our Benefits Coordinator, James Shambrook, and our Welfare Support Officer, Kirsty Boys can help with:
• Housing Benefit and Discretionary Housing
• Benefit checks
• Help with Universal Credit
• State Pensions and Pension Credits
• Help with understanding and dealing with the Benefit Cap
• Helping you to deal with debts
• Benefit Applications
• Budgeting help
• Food vouchers and emergency food parcels
If you feel that you would benefit from our service, contact us for an appointment.