We appreciate that every one of our customers has individual needs and preferences. We take the time to get to know you and understand your needs to develop a detailed support plan that suits you. All for a low weekly cost starting from £5.00. There are no complicated forms to fill out and no waiting list to join the service.
Our team of Support Officers have a huge amount of experience in helping people to develop or maintain their independence, allowing our customers to stay happy, healthy and to remain living at home.
We want to help you make the most of your money. Our support team can help with advice on benefits, budgeting and money issues.
We’ll work with you to improve your finances and your ability to pay your bills, and if we cant help, we can point you in the right direction of other organisations if you need extra support.
Some examples of the support and help we provide can be:
- Regular welfare checks through visits and/or phone calls
- Assistance to access appropriate health and care services
- Support in keeping regular appointments for health issues
- Claiming benefits and form filling
- Helping to establish social contacts and activities
- Assistance to move to a suitable property
- Accessing aids and adaptations
- Home safety check
As a registered charity we aim to make sure that all the money we receive is re-invested into the service to help ensure we deliver true value for money.
Click here to download our Devon Homelink Support Leaflet.
Just give us a call on 0800 083 7553 or check out our webpage at www.devonhomelink.com for further information.