Tell us what you think, share your ideas
Come and join us
At North Devon Homes we listen to our customers views so that together as a team we can give customer a big voice to improve and co-design your services. Our approach to involve you is very flexible as we know everyone has different time commitments. Here are some of the ways you can take part:
- Completing surveys on-line
- Mystery shopping from your home
- Customer Journey Mapping (reviewing areas of our services)
- “Tenant 2 Tenant” (customers supporting other customers, training is provided for this volunteer opportunity)
No experience or qualifications are needed everyone is welcome, transport (if required) and refreshments available at most our events
Meeting our customers face to face gives us the opportunity to have conversations around how you feel about your home, your community and the services we provide for you.
There are two ways to be involved in this:
- Talk to us when we visit your area
- Join us on the day to help survey your neighbourhood
We advertise these events on our website.
What you tell us leads to change
There are various customer panels who discuss topics and look for ways to make things better, do things differently and offer suggestions which influence the services we offer.
Fresh ideas group (everyone welcome)
A friendly focus group that reviews how we communicate with you helping to co-design the information and leaflets we provide.
Scrutiny Panel (limited places)
A small friendly customer panel that takes a “deep dive” into areas of the business making recommendations on things we could change.
C90 Panel (limited places)
Customers at the heart of our business working with our Board and Directors.
Join in our free community events
There is something for everyone;
- Cream teas
- Afternoon quiz or bingo
- Annual Summer Fayre
- Coffee mornings
- Christmas lunch events
- Craft mornings
- Learning new skills
Why should I get involved?
- Tell us what works and what we need to improve
- Ensure we understand what matters to our customers
- Learn how North Devon Homes works
- Be part of the decision making process and influence how and what your rent money is spent on
- Make lasting improvements to our services for the benefit of all customers
- Enhance and develop efficiency and effectiveness
- Make a real difference to customer homes and neighbourhoods
- Learn new skills
- Make new friends
- We value your feedback and any time you can spare
- All feedback received will be shared with our C90 Customer Group.
Community Involvement Team
Our Community Involvement Team are always on hand to help in the local area and would love to hear more ideas about how we can improve our services to help build our communities.
Want to get involved?
Just call our Community Involvement Team on 01271 313384 or simply email firstname.lastname@example.org