We have undertaken full risk assessments to address the risk of Covid-19 to our staff, customers and partners, in line with current government advice. Our risk assessments cover all sites from which our staff operate.
- Where staff are not returning to office, making every effort to ensure our staff can work safely and effectively from home.
- Introducing social distancing rules for staff in the office and when we're working in the community.
- Separating staff into different weekly shift patterns in order to reduce the risk of ill health.
- Ensuring an enhanced cleaning and hygiene regime for our staff and contractors to follow.
- Limiting staff contact with residents and members of the public.
- Asking customers if they or anyone in their household are showing symptoms of Covid-19 symptoms before we visit.
- Ensuring our repairs team are in a different room from residents when they carry out a repair.
- Enabling our staff to carry out their jobs safely by providing suitable protective equipment.
If you'd like any more information please contact the team on 01271 312500 or email email@example.com.