Petroc, Old Sticklepath Hill, Barnstaple
The Fayre is all about fun and so for our young at heart we have bouncy castles, face painting and photobooths. For the youngest we are pleased to say we will have a dedicated soft play area: a chance for some playtime with our youngest customers.
The fun isn’t just for the young ones though. You may be an adult but let us take away some of your ‘adult worry’ for just one day with this free event. You and your family will also be treated to a free meal too. All ages will find plenty to do with our partners and their stalls, with games and competitions galore.
No matter what your age, we have plenty to keep you entertained. Come and meet our team and involved customers in our community café, and, if you feel like you want to join in, there'll be plenty of games and activities suitable for all ages!
Who can I bring?
All customers living in a NDH home can attend our event for free! They can also bring a friend or two along with them to enjoy the day for free too! When reserving tickets, make sure you book a Guest Ticket for your friends and a Customer Ticket for each person in your household.
Please note that the college campus is strictly no dogs, apart from assistance dogs.
Pram and Wheelchair Access
The campus is fully accessible with ramp access to all parts of the campus. Please note however, that a lot of our activity is on a grass field, and if the weather has been wet access may be difficult with a standard wheelchair. Our team will be on hand to help wherever we can to help with access to activities on the field if this is the case but want to let customer's know in advance in case alternative arrangements can be made.
Access to the campus for parking will not be until 10.45am. If you arrive before this time you will be turned away for health and safety reasons. Please note registration will not open until 11am and so if you arrive earlier you may be asked to wait in a queue outside before we are able to process tickets.
On the day a free hot meal will be provided for all ticket holders. When you reserve your tickets it will ask you to choose a meal option per ticket holder. Pre-orders help us to prepare rough food quantities and reduce food waste on the day. The meal choices are:
- Beef burger - choose either chips or sweet potato fries
- Veggie burger - choose chips or sweet potato fries
- Chicken burger - choose chips or sweet potato fries
- Meat pizza - choose chips or sweet potato fries
- Veggie pizza - choose chips or sweet potato fries
- Hot dog - choose chips or sweet potato fries
- Hot pasta bowl - choose marinara or arrabiata sauce
- Pasta salad box - choose tuna, cheese, ham or egg
- Jacket potato - choose two fillings from beans, cheese, tuna or coleslaw
- Sandwiches - choose white or wholemeal and your filling from Tuna Mayo, Cheese Onion & Mayo, Ham & Coleslaw, Egg Mayo & Cress, Cheese Salad, BBQ Chicken, Cheese & Coleslaw, Ham Salad, Chicken Mayo
- Baguettes - choose white or wholemeal and your filling from Tuna Mayo, Cheese Onion & Mayo, Ham & Coleslaw, Egg Mayo & Cress, Cheese Salad, BBQ Chicken, Cheese & Coleslaw, Ham Salad, Chicken Mayo
Please make a note which bus number you need so you reserve seats on the correct bus.
Bus 1: Pack O Cards Combe Martin, Jet Garage Ilfracombe High Street, Slade Valley Community Centre
Bus 2: SQ Bar Braunton, Williams Arms Wrafton, Behind Green Lanes Barnstaple, Gorwell Road Bus Stop (Derby Rd end)
Bus 3: Sellick Court South Molton, South Molton Town Hall, Barbican Rd Bus Stop Barnstaple
Bus 4: Whiddon Valley Community Centre
There is plenty of free parking available at Petroc for those who wish to drive to the event - normal parking spaces do not need to be prebooked and will be on a first come first served basis from 10.30am. There are a limited number of disabled parking spots for those with Blue Badges, please reserve one of these spots when you reserve your tickets.