Additional Home Support
We appreciate that every one of our customers have individual needs and preferences. We take time to get to know you and understand these, and develop a support plan that suits you.
Our team of Support Officers have a huge amount of experience in helping people to develop or maintain their independence, allowing our customers to enjoy greater community engagement, better physical health outcomes, and improved mental health.
We want to help you stay in your home and make the most of your money. Our support team can help with advice on benefits, budgeting and money issues.
We’ll work with you to improve your finances and your ability to pay your rent, and if we cant help, we can point you in the right direction of other organisations if you need extra support.
Some examples of the help a Support Officer can provide are
- Regular welfare checks through visits and/or phone calls
- Assistance to access appropriate health and care services
- Support in keeping regular appointments for health benefits
- Helping to establish social contacts and activities
- Assistance to move to a suitable property
- Accessing aids and adaptations
- Home safety checks
- Claiming benefits and filling in forms
Better still, our charges for Home Support start from as little as £5.00 per week. As a registered charity we aim to make sure that all the money we receive is re-invested into the service to help ensure we deliver true value for money.