Our purpose is to ‘create communities where people want to live’.
We work hard to ensure that working for us is a great experience. We are a values based organisation and it’s really important to us that we all work together as one team – team ndh! We actively promote wellbeing initiatives and having a good work life balance. We want you to make the most of living and working in such an amazing place.
It’s all about the passion for what we do, we are continually on the lookout for ways to improve what we do and how we do it, always with an eye on value for money.
As a values-led organisation, we will expect you to be;
- Flexible in your approach
- Accountable to your customers and each other
- Compassionate, professional & polite
- Team ndh – working together
- Service Excellence
In return, you can expect from us;
- Open and honest communication
- Fair and equitable pay and benefits
- Regular feedback on your performance
- Strong, clear and supportive leadership and line management
- A commitment that we will help you reach your full potential
- Flexibility and a good work life balance
- If you like the sound of this we’d like to hear from you . . . .