Making changes to your home or garden
It is very important that you get our ok in writing to make any alterations to your home prior to undertaking any work. This is an important part of your tenancy agreement with North Devon Homes.
You will need our ok if you want to:
- Add anything to your home or garden
- Fix anything significant to the outside of your home
- Changing bathrooms or kitchens
- Take anything out, knock anything down or change the layout
- Landscape the garden, plant or remove trees or hedges
In basic terms whilst we are happy for customers to prepare walls for decorations there must be care taken for your own safety. There may be asbestos materials in Artex or boards and so you are asked to get our ok in writing for any work so we can assess the risk of doing such work.